Thursday, December 29, 2011

My kiddies are a few of my favorite things..

I thought I should show you pictures of my favorite friends in Korea :) Here are just a few funny snapshots of my Kindergarteners, and older afternoon kids.  They are cute as pie!


working hard :)

bus ride on field trip 
making faces at the museum

bus ride home
 My school is located in a four story building, therefore we do not have access to an outdoor playground.  Instead the children play in what we call the "play gym".  It is like our own personal Chuckie Cheese!  It is probably the best part of the entire day for the kids.  There is nothing sweeter!







reading club!
Drama club cuties!







 Everyday the children are served a soup or porridge for breakfast at school, and a traditional korean lunch. Below is my class having lunch.  Yum yum!





Merry Christmas Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...those are the cutest pictures EVERRRRRR. Do you wear yellow pants too?

    ReplyDelete